Information we may collect from you
- records of your correspondence with us, if you have contacted us;
- details of your visit to our Website and the resources that you access; and
- any personal information you include in your nickname or football team name. We do not, however, encourage you to include any personal information in your nickname or football team name as this information may be visible to other users.
In addition, when you register as a registered user or a subscriber, we require certain personal information about you which we may collect and process, such as:
- your name, address, email address and other contact details;
- location and postcode;
- your credit card details (where you pay for subscription membership).
It is not mandatory to provide your child’s email address, however, if you do, we will only use this to contact you where we have tried to contact you through your email address but have not heard back. We will never market directly to your child.
We may also obtain information about your general internet usage through the use of ‘cookies' which enable us to make certain parts of the Website easier to use. Cookies function by placing a small text file on your computer's hard drive, allowing your computer to be recognised by the Website when you next access it. You may refuse to accept cookies by altering the settings on your internet browser. Please note that if you adjust your internet browser settings to refuse the settings of cookies, you may be unable to access or fully use certain parts of the Website.
When you enter the Website, we may also collect information, where available, about your computer for system administration purposes such as your IP address, operating system and browser type. This information is statistical data about our users' browsing patterns and generally does not individually identify our users.
Our use of your personal information.
We may use information collected from you in the following ways:
- to ensure that the Website is presented to you in an effective and personalised manner;
- to provide you with information that you have requested from us;
- to send you marketing and other materials relating to our Website or the subject matter of the Website including information about membership upgrades;
- to contact you about a contribution you have made to the Website, including any content you provide;
- IP addresses are used to identify the location of users, the number of visits from different countries and also to block disruptive use. Where we reasonably believe that you are or may be in breach of any of the laws of England or Wales (e.g. because content you have posted may be defamatory), we may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, school e-mail/Internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
We will not share your personal information with any third party, except:
- where you have expressly consented for us to share your personal information with third parties;
- to provide anonymous statistical information about our users and related usage information to reputable third parties;
- where we are using a third party service provider to provide services that involve data processing; or
- where otherwise permitted to do so by law.
Where we store your personal information
In order to provide the Website and our services, any personal information that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored by a third party at a destination inside or outside the European Economic Area, including in a country where the law provides less protection for personal information. By continuing to use the Website and by providing any personal information, you are consenting to such transfers, storing or processing of your personal information. If we engage a third party to process personal information on our behalf we contractually require them to apply appropriate safeguards for personal information.
Links to third party websites
If you would like to receive marketing material from us you can indicate this when you register. You have the right at any time to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes, which can be exercised by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or need further information about our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com or write to us at Footee Limited, Northwood House, 138 Bromham Road, Bedford, MK40 2QW.